Monday, June 15, 2009

UPdate

Hello Everybody! So a few weeks ago we got bored one night and decided to paint our house. I was getting sick of the old ugly blue color and wanted something new! I love how it turned out the red door being my favorite part of it all! Im so happy the way it turned out! so here is a BEFORE

AND AFTERRRR
Aww i love it! and we are even starting to grow some grass in our little front yard!
WELLLLL...
we just had another fun weekend in Denver.. we went with cassidys family and stayed a few nights. We went to elitch gardens which is like a 6 flags place it was sooo much fun! i felt like a 12 year old i was so excited the night before we went. we played in the hat shop and laughed alot. there were some crazy hats! my favorite being cassidy is these black dreds! haha it was hillarious.



But my favorite part was meeting the sea lions!!!! I got to touch them and they gave me kisses! it was so cool! I loved seeing them do tricks i still dont understand how they do all the cool things they know how to do.. balancing a ball on your nose would be so hard!



That is Bruce^^^^ he was HUGE! check out those teeth. poor guy had to be netted off during picture time because he could really hurt someone..


I loved seeing them jump up! and their little toes crack me up they are so cute!


Here we are in the fat short mirror. we look like the roloffs on little people big world. im so glad im not a midget.




Here we are in the car, you tell cassidy to smile and this is what you get :)


2 comments:

Chelsey said...

your house looks absolutely adorable! I love the paint job. It really made a huge difference!

Craig, Kimi, Eli, and Owen said...

Your house is so dang cute... I want one! I love how you introduced the idea of painting the house, "one night we got bored and decided to paint the house." haaahah