last weekend we went on an adventure over black bear pass in telluride, co. this has gotta be the prettiest, scariest, steepest trail on earth. i thought we were going to roll over that cliff tooo many times..
Cass and his mom
So last night i was home alone and decided to get crafty. I got out my sewing machine and thought hey why not make bentley her 1st christmas stocking! I had all this scrap material from the last project i did and had so much fun putting this together! now im really in the mood for christmas, i want to put out all of our other decorations. (but i wont)
2 comments:
Black Bear looks gorgeous! I wish we could go on adventures with you. Pray Miles gets his next 16 sales quick, as soon as he hits his goal we're leaving. So it could be soon! Keep your fingers crossed! Can't wait to see you guys. Bentley's stocking is adorable! So crafty I'm impressed!
Can you teach me to do stalkings? I think yours looks so cute - and seriously, Im impressed! I have material to do some for our family... but Im afraid to tackle that one! :)
Hope you and Cass are doing well!
Post a Comment