Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dreaming of dinner...


Its now 4:12pm, only 48 more minutes until i can go home and raid my fridge. baby bentley is as long as this strange veggie, some sort of cucumber i presume..


looking @ pictures of my cravings seems to help satisfy just a little..
i would LOVE a slice of pepperoni right now, or 2 or 3 slices..


grapes seem to be the most consumed food since being pregnant, give me a night on the couch watching tlc and i will go through 2 pounds of purple grapes EASY.

and of course i could always use a mcdonalds double cheeseburger, hold the pickles.

Man am i hungry! only 14 more weeks of this insanity and i will get to meet baby girl!! i think we will be making a paper chain countdown here pretty soon.. this morning cassidy was singing "99 days till bentley gets here, only 99 more days" just like 99 bottles of beer on the wall..


well goodnight america!

4 comments:

Ariel said...

Is Bentley the official baby name??? I need to know these things!

I love you and all your cravings...I am not pregnant and would eat the same if I could....I would just blow up like a pregnant person if I indulged like that all the time!
I am sad I won't see you while I am home...We fly out on Thursday!
I wish I was a baller and could fly you out! Boo!
xoxo

Stevilynn Tom said...

Sammy you are too cute! Yes let us know if Bentley is the babies name and the origin behind it! xoxo

The Schillers said...

bentley is the name for sure, middle name is still undecided. Cass and i have had it picked out when we were just dating..always knew we wanted to name our 1st girl bentley!

Noelle said...

I never craved mcdonalds so bad as when I was preggers, I never ate so many burgers and nuggets, it seems so gross to me now, but I know exactly what your feeling. Miss you xoxo