Day 5: (a day late) my favorite memory.. its a tie.. holding my baby for the 1st time..

Day 6: Someone you would like to trade places with for a day: my DOG! he has the best life ever. he sleeps all day (on a king size doggy bed), eats as many bones as he wants to which he goes in the pantry and helps himself, and he never has to clean up anything!! he has no responsibilities and he rules our house! man what a life..

2 comments:
Awww, love it!
D is so lucky...I know you guys treat him right :)
xo
Riv has bronchitis and a double ear infection right now, and he just got over strep throat...thought you could relate! He has an inhaler :)
Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones but I just broke in to tears looking at that picture of you and Cass holding B. Such a tender little moment! I can't wait to meet her!
And I would TOTALLY trade places with Nixon too. Although we kind of live the same life right now. He misses his buddy though.
Post a Comment