Our big girl is 7 months now! She went to the zoo last weekend in SLC and loved it! she wants to crawl sooo bad and i know she will be groovin any day now. she has both bottom teeth cut and ready to grow, she weighs 19.2lbs, loves getting her teeth brushed, loves corn & sweet potatoes, loves barney, loves chewing on credit cards, jewlery and cell phones (expensive taste right?) escapes her car seat and wants to escape out of her crib, LOVES being outside in the grass watching the dog, hates her car seat and is really ready to face forward, loves playing with other babies, has major attitude, screams when she doesnt get what she wants, ive got such a diva on my hands. we love you bentley!!!
3 comments:
Love that little tank top with the green straps...so stinking cute!! B, you have to stop growing. I hate it! xo, Auntie A
How cute is she?! My goodness, I'm ready for another playdate! I love the way she lounges on her little chair. :)
What a grown up, I just love her. Can't wait to see her soon.
Post a Comment